Just a quickie to say that I've lost 44.5 lbs todate and I have 3 weeks of liquid diet left to go. Haven't done as much exercise as I should be doing because I've been laid low by a cold but I'll have to get my butt back in gear soon. Sigh. Never easy!!!
I'm almost finished one crochet project: hooded scarf, which is good because it's cold out!!!
I'm at a stage of "hmm, is this ok??" with the bamboo cardigan I'm doing for my mom but will hopefully get that resolved this weekend.
I haven't done any dishcloths lately.
I'm definitely getting to the point that I'll be checking out knitting too. I found a cool knit/crochet hooded scarf that is calling to me so I have many knitting books coming in from the Ottawa Public Library this weekend :)
C'est tout!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment