Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wow, I haven't been very good at keeping this updated!

As of today, I've lost a total of 35.5 lbs and my next weigh-in is tomorrow (Tues is a holiday so they moved us to Monday for this week). I'm not sure I'll manage the 60 lbs goal I had hoped to get by the end of the 12 weeks but I will likely make 50 lbs. But I'm still can hope for 60 lbs. People who don't know I'm doing this still haven't noticed and people who know what I'm doing say they see it in my face. I actually have a neck now, which is truly cool :)

I've been doing a fair amount of exercise to try to make sure I don't end up a smaller, saggier and wrinklier version of my fatter self. The exercise was harder the past week or so since I was so exhausted for some reason but today I seem to be back to the level of energy I've gotten used to after the first week or so of the program.

I've been crocheting up a storm and loving it. I have 3 projects on the go at once -- I can't believe that but it's good to jump to another when something gets confusing on one. That's what's happening with one of my projects right now -- the numbers just aren't working out so I've sent out a panic email to Chriss, she who teaches crochet, and I've jumped to working on my hooded scarf.

That's all for now.

No comments: